Re: [Gnumed-devel] Measurements and Documents and associations

From: Rogerio Luz Coelho
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Measurements and Documents and associations
Date: Fri, 3 Jul 2009 14:47:00 -0300

I have another problem with the measurement plugin.

1- When I post a exam afterwards the exam is show as

TSH(TSH) wich of course is redundant and distracting.

2- When putting test in the Measurement fields the last exam saved "carries" all the last information but the result, that is to say the units and normal values, wich is not a good idea.

See screenshots:

measurements ... .png = shows the double display of all the tests.

PCR.png = first test entered in this enounter

TSH.png = after I click "Avancar" - I think it's "Next" - AND I change the test the last saved "normal value" remains in the window, wich means that if I am not carefull the test would have a WRONG NORMAL VALUE and that will present a problem for GNUmed, as it will query why it is wrong and asign a flag for it displaying it in RED at the measurement view.

Rogerio

PS: I really can't find a way to understand yet how to file a bug with launchpad ... sorry ;)