Ubuntu was Re: [Gnumed-devel] Measurements selection, formatting, behavi

From: Jim Busser
Subject: Ubuntu was Re: [Gnumed-devel] Measurements selection, formatting, behaviour
Date: Mon, 06 Jul 2009 13:24:44 -0700

If anyone on-list is using ubuntu with gnumed-client 0.4.5 or later including 0.5.rc2, can you please identify:

1. if you would search Kirk and then bring up the newer progress notes editor (the one named: Notes), and if you would double-click any of the active-episode (problems) at upper left in order to create a second notelet, can you see, at the top of each notelet editor, a "heading / name" for this notelet?

2. if you would then select EMR > Observations > Add measurement, does the resulting "Adding new measurement" window contain at its upper right corner only a "close" button, or does it also contain a "zoom" button?

Thanks!