Re: [Gnumed-devel] GNUmed has a web interface - starting today.

From: Rogerio Luz Coelho
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] GNUmed has a web interface - starting today.
Date: Sat, 13 Mar 2010 10:04:16 -0300

Don´t undermine your accomplishment, it IS BRILLIANT ... this opens a whole new way of marketing GNUmed.

People as you have said before don´t want to know HOW it is done, but now we can put in the GNUmed page WE HAVE WEB INTERFACE !!! This will gives some more Google hits I assure you.

 ... and let the rest be history (of world domination of course ;)

Rogerio

2010/3/13 Sebastian Hilbert <address@hidden>
Am Samstag 13 März 2010 11:14:16 schrieb Karsten Hilbert:
> This is brilliant !
>
> Even I wouldn't have thought it appears to be that painless.

Any half decent python coder could have done that in one to two hours or so I
would guess.

Sebastian