Re: [Gnumed-devel] Open Source Health Informatics, London, 30th Sep 2010

From: lkcl
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Open Source Health Informatics, London, 30th Sep 2010
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2010 12:35:11 -0700 (PDT)

Sebastian Hilbert wrote:

> Conference is in two and a half weeks ? What do you have in mind regarding
> something to show. Let me know so I can make a statement if I can find the
> time to contribute.

yeah.  is only 2.5 hours.  starts at 18:00hrs.  just something to say "yes,
free software really does exist" really.  i would very much like to be able
to have a clin.lab_request and/or clin.test_data dialog box up-and-running,
so that after having imported the test results i can at least say "and yes,
here they are".

even if i get 5-10 minutes i'll be happy to have shown that.

l.