[Gnumed-devel] Re: FreeDiams drugs interaction engine hacking

From: Eric MAEKER
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Re: FreeDiams drugs interaction engine hacking
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2010 10:52:51 +0100

Le 23 nov. 2010 à 09:32, Graham Chiu a écrit :
- Work is done under the terms of the GPL license (or LGPL)

LGPL is good with me.

- This work is part of the FreeMedForms project as a collaboration between EMRs (something we can provide as a standard in pharmaceutical drug analyse)
- Every participant work without fundings from the FreeMedForms project
- All participating EMR teams agree to quote all participating EMR in all its communications about drugs interaction,

Isn't that satisfied by a mailing list?

Nop, all informations about drugs interactions (websites, publications, about dialogs...) must include all EMR participants name.

 - All participating EMR teams agree to quote the FreeMedForms project (with a link to its website) as the reference of this project
- This newly created project will not be a complete rewrite of the FreeDiams algorithms and codes in another language but a bridge/proxy between FreeDiams (or a part of FreeDiams) and other EMR.
- The result of this work must available for every platforms: unices, *BSD, MacOs, Win.

I don't understand this requirement.  Please explain.

Whatever is the system of the user, all datas must be available and the same. If you intend to create a web portal, it should be available for all webbrowser. If you intend to create a webserver daemon, we can limit to unices and *BSD.

What about the precedent terms ?

--
Graham Chiu

Eric