[Gnumed-devel] GNUmed in Ubuntu is working....

From: Tonatiuh de San Julián
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] GNUmed in Ubuntu is working....
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2011 15:49:16 +0200

Hello and thanks again, I think it is working now!!!!!

But, I can't create new users. I think it is because I don't have the
password of the gm-dbo of my system.
So the question is:
I need that password?
Can I change that?
How I create if not new users and patients?
How I delete the default data that I don't need?

And if you can help me, I need to show to my class the benefits of
using an EMR, and of course free software in this case, so if you can
tell me shortly what do think, so I start building my presentation.
Of course I'll try to make a fictional data in Spanish so I can show it.

I'm very happy that you help me, so if I can help with the translation
(I think it is a bit wrong some times or not complete) tell me how.
Tonatiuh