Re: [Gnumed-devel] Introducing myself and questions on billing/accounti

From: Sebastian Hilbert
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Introducing myself and questions on billing/accounting
Date: Fri, 20 May 2011 09:49:11 +0200

Am Freitag, 20. Mai 2011, 08:45:07 schrieb Karsten Hilbert:
> > Re uptake #2.In the last two days alone I had 3 people from India
> > contacting me for the EMR protion of GNUmed. I am not worried at all
> > re uptake and if Germany and Australia have insane prerequisites
> > before anyone looks at GNUmed so be it.
>
> Even then we've got several active deployments here in Germany.
>
> Just last night I upgraded a v13 database to v15 because the
> user went from Debian/Oldstable to Debian/Testing.

Yeah. That was my point. We do have EMR deployments. Many people have implied
that uptake of GNUmed (which is an EMR and nothing else really) depends on
billing.

This is simply not true. The uptake of GNUmedbillingappointmentwhatever-combo
will depend on this. Reality shows that the uptake would be for the
billingappointment part. I bet the EMR part would silently be ignored.

Sebastian