[Gnumed-devel] Suggets to change GUI label encounter "Request" to "Purpo

From: Jim Busser
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Suggets to change GUI label encounter "Request" to "Purpose" to maintain consistency
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2011 13:19:39 -0700

Originally, we had used the term "Request" to describe the impetus or incentive
or explanation of what led to this encounter, we later considered "Reason" and
then decided the column could serve to capture a combination of

- why the encounter was originally booked
- but maybe also what needs to be achieved when this patient will be here
anyway and maybe a good time to deal with more than one problem

anyhow, the above is my recollection :-)

As a result, the notelets labels this the "Purposeā€¦" but in the edit encounter
details, the original concept term ("Request") remains.

Can it be changed to also be "Purpose" ?

-- Jim

PNG image