Re: [Gnumed-devel] Simple improvements to Social network

From: Jim Busser
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Simple improvements to Social network
Date: Sun, 07 Aug 2011 09:31:41 -0700

On 2011-08-07, at 5:01 AM, Karsten Hilbert wrote:

> On Mon, Aug 01, 2011 at 12:15:14PM -0700, Jim Busser wrote:
>
>> I would suggest that "Free text notes" be moved to the
>> top,
>
> No. Those notes relate to emergency contact information only.

Well… the tab is "Social network".

Is it your intention that the tab is used only for emergency information in
which case it should be renamed Emergency?

or are you just wanting to have a text area dedicated to emergency handling
while agreeing there is value to support additional (but non-emergency) info –
which may include some other free text area such as practical considerations
about their availability or needs to come to appointments?

-- Jim