Re: [Gnumed-devel] patient overview widget

From: Busser, Jim
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] patient overview widget
Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2011 10:32:00 +0000

On 2011-11-17, at 2:21 AM, Jim Busser wrote:

>>> http://wiki.gnumed.de/twiki/pub/Gnumed/PatientSummary/Patient_Overview.png
>>
>> I like the addition of specifications as to what to list in
>> which order inside the list fields dummies.
>
> It now suggests limited coloration:
>
> - a very light shade, to give emphasis to information
> - a medium shade, to give emphasis to unsigned information

>From a poster at the Oscar user list (though I cannot find the Sep 23rd
>original on the oscar list archive to reference it) …

… apparently colour-coding of data for Medical Director, and Best Practice, is
done by a utility called "Doctor's Control Panel" by Pracsoftutilities. The
panel

        http://vkelim.smugmug.com/photos/i-7c6m34N/0/O/i-7c6m34N.jpg

 appears as a 'pop-up' when a patient file is opened, disappears after a few
seconds, but will re-appear when requested.

Clicking on the the coloured button reveals the underlying data, and sometimes
the basis of the recommendation e.g. Australian Redbook Guidelines for
Preventive Activities in General Practice
(http://www.racgp.org.au/redbook/index).

In the rather intimidating example shown above, the allergy status has already
been recorded. The rest of the buttons indicate that the patient is an
indigenous Australian and has been recorded to have diabetes and asthma. … it
looks like yellow means out-of-date.

-- Jim