Re: [Gnumed-devel] placeholders

From: Karsten Hilbert
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] placeholders
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2013 22:45:08 +0100

On Wed, Feb 13, 2013 at 02:18:09PM +0530, Vaibhav Banait wrote:

> If we could filter the journal related placeholder for the date and
> administrativce input, it should work.

Since this:

        u'emr_journal',                                                 #
format>

        #       categories:        string with any of "s", "o", "a", "p", "u",
" ";

        #                                  (" " == None == admin category)

        #       template:          something %s something else

        #                                  (Do not include // in the template !)

        #       line length:   the maximum length of individual lines, not the
total placeholder length

        #       time range:             the number of weeks going back in time
if given as a single number,

        #                                       or else it must be a valid
PostgreSQL interval definition (w/o the ::interval)

        #       target format: "tex" or anything else, if "tex", data will be
tex-escaped       (currently only "latex")

is what the EMR Journal placeholder now supports would that
suffice ?  It allows using any PG interval (say, '24 hours')
to go back in time.

GPG key ID E4071346 @ gpg-keyserver.de