Re: [Gnumed-devel] Formatting inside soap

From: Vaibhav Banait
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Formatting inside soap
Date: Sun, 21 Apr 2013 06:14:39 +0000

If we use latex markup inside the soap, two mechanisms will be needed , one to
escape something like \ , %, and to preserve whenever a particular words like
\paragraph \newline or \bf is encountered. Once this is achieved, abbr
expansion can be used to put desired markups.
Another way will be to give up latex and use rtf or odt format.

Vaibhav Banait