Re: [Gnumed-devel] Formatting inside soap

From: Karsten Hilbert
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Formatting inside soap
Date: Sun, 21 Apr 2013 20:36:53 +0200

On Sat, Apr 20, 2013 at 10:31:17AM -0300, Rogerio Luz wrote:

> 2013/4/20 address@hidden <address@hidden>
>
> > Is there any way we can format the words /sentences inside soap (new
> > paragraph bold italics  )
>
> Short awnser?
>
> No

As true and as sweet'n'short as my answer might have been :-)

Nonetheless, I've been thinking about supporting some subset
of reStructuredText inside SOAP notes.

Not only would it have formatting advantages on output, it
could also have real benefits for entering notes. Imagine
entering a "Soap":

 fell with bike:
 1) bruise left knee
 2) pain right elbow

Now, when switching into the "sOap" field GNUmed could be
smart and preformat:

 1)
 2)

thereby making it easier for the clinician to enter
corresponding items.

Transposing of lists, that is.

So, what do people think about supporting a subset of some
Wiki-like Structured Text syntax inside SOAPU fields ?

GPG key ID E4071346 @ gpg-keyserver.de