Re: [Gnumed-devel] Inadvertent deletion of Procedure when Deleting episo

From: Busser, Jim
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Inadvertent deletion of Procedure when Deleting episode
Date: Fri, 2 Aug 2013 10:02:32 +0000

On 2013-08-02, at 2:42 AM, Karsten Hilbert <address@hidden> wrote:

> However, this does not prove
> anything as far as I can see. What was your intent ?

I had been trying to understand 'where' the 'missing' values of pk_item had
gotten to.

Despite trying your suggestion:

        You'd look at all of the clin.clin_root_item child tables
        which you can identify with

        \d+ clin.clin_root_item

I was unable to see how the above command was supposed to identify for me "all
of the clin.clin_root_item child tables"

-- JIm