Re: [Gnumed-devel] jl-gui - access to log tables

From: Jerzy Luszawski
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] jl-gui - access to log tables
Date: Sat, 24 Aug 2013 21:09:34 +0200

On 22-08-2013 10:55 Karsten Hilbert <address@hidden> wrote:

> > Is this to say that the grants will form part of the v19 database
> > specification?
>
> Yes.
Great.

> > Will this enable gm-doctors to browse the audit log without having to input
> > the gm-dbo password?
>
> No.

Why not? See enclosed snapshot.
As I wrote earlier, this is raw and ugly presentation, but enough for
investigation or bug tracing.
The main advantage is that presented audit data are limited to the item
selected in the EMR tree (together with related narratives), saving the
pain of constructing adequate WHERE clause in report generator. The
second feature is that it generates plain text easy to print, while any
grid or table would require more work to print.
Of course improvements are welcome.

--
Regards,
Jerzy Luszawski