[Gnump3d-users] Re: blank page as result when accessing the root of gnum

From: Markus Drexelius
Subject: [Gnump3d-users] Re: blank page as result when accessing the root of gnump3d-server
Date: Mon, 07 May 2007 07:32:54 +0200

Hi Brandon,

I think the difference in the binding ports is the result of my experiments to get it working. The last one is port 80 and on port 80 I can access gnump3d (but only with the white page).

The config file is attached.

What does the option "enable_browsing" mean? I have now removed the #. After that the following error message appears, when I start gnump3d:

"Error: duplicate entries for (/usr/share/gnump3d/Tabular/)
  Indexing complete."

Is this a problem?!

Thanks a lot four your help.

Markus