[GNUnet-developers] other possible meets (was: Re: GNUnet Hacker Meeting

From: sva
Subject: [GNUnet-developers] other possible meets (was: Re: GNUnet Hacker Meeting Agenda)
Date: Wed, 5 Jun 2019 00:28:07 +0200

Hey Daniel,
Hey others,

I agree that the date is not perfect, but any date wont be anyway :)

I outline some other opportunities, where I could provide at least the
coordination around it, if not full orga even.

## C.H.A.N.G.E (JUL 23-30)

Some years back I had invited some of you to have a GNUnet Hackweek at
the "Palace" in Poland within the event called "change". Meanwhile the
event has moved to an self-owned-place near Herzberg am Harz (near
Göttingen). The location is beautiful, in the middle of a nature
preservative area, and camping is not a must as there are a few rooms.

There is no proper website as it is somewhat invite-only, but the costs
will be lower than decentrale and there'll be maybe around 50-100 others
this time. If this sounds to you like another place to meet up and hack
please reply here or to me directly as we are already starting.

## CCCamp (AUG 21-25)

Such events are not good for proper hacking, but at least some
opportunity to meet. The CFP is still open, and Self-organized-sessions
can happen on demand.

## Datenspuren/Dresden (SEP 21+22)

The talk & workshop GNUnet had last year was imho really good, it would
be a good opportunity to continue $something. Also we could already have
a pre-meet on Friday itself, too. I could provide places to crash in
Dresden (very simple, occupied-building-style ;)

## Outside Berlin (any time)

I have connections to http://www.tagungshaus-wernsdorf.de/ and they
aren't fully booked for the rest of the year. It would be lovely to have
another meet there, maybe sometimes towards summer-end?

## Your Idea?

Please approach me anytime if you have an idea of any place to meet and
gather :)

If anyone likes any of those opportunities - let's get started! :)

Cheers,
sva.