Re: [Gnu3dkit-dev] GSXView

From: Philippe C . D . Robert
Subject: Re: [Gnu3dkit-dev] GSXView
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2002 12:25:10 +0200

On Friday, October 25, 2002, at 12:21  Uhr, Philippe C.D. Robert wrote:
On Friday, October 25, 2002, at 04:49  Uhr, Adam Fedor wrote:
You'd probably want to use configure to conditionally compile in the classes.

I second that, esp. since these classes are part of Cocoa's AppKit. But IMHO the classes should always be there, just using stubs if no OpenGL is available.

Uhm .. ignore the last sentence, this is exactly what Adam meant, I guess

...stupid me ...:-)

-Phil
--
Philippe C.D. Robert