Re: Corrections for GDL2

From: Markus Hitter
Subject: Re: Corrections for GDL2
Date: Tue, 31 Dec 2002 23:06:45 +0100

Am Dienstag, 31.12.02 um 19:23 Uhr schrieb Mirko Viviani:

Markus Hitter <address@hidden> ha scritto:

Now the compiler complains:

        EOControl/EOFetchSpecification.m:34: header file 'config.h' not found

There is no config.h and configure doesn't work at all on OS X:

Copy config.h.in to config.h

Does the GNUstep build system support the "HAS_CONFIG_H" ("HAVE_CONFIG_H"?) flag? I've seen it in a lot of other GNU packages to find out wether this file exists.

(if I understand correctly) maybe someone want the rcsId in the objfile.

Can't find a single use in the whole project ...

Cheers,
Markus

Dipl. Ing. Markus Hitter
http://www.jump-ing.de/