Re: Internal Error: The private GNUstep function to establish the argv a

From: Gregory John Casamento
Subject: Re: Internal Error: The private GNUstep function to establish the argv and environment was not called
Date: Fri, 3 Jun 2005 08:06:50 -0700 (PDT)

David,

--- David Ayers <address@hidden> wrote:

> Jürgen Lorenz Simon wrote:
>
> > Here are the SUSE and gcc versions for both machines:
> >
> > Development: Suse Linux 9.1, gcc 3.3.3
> > Deployment: Suse Linux 9.0, gcc 3.3.1
>
> I would be surprised if 9.1 were backward binary backward compatible to
> 9.0 even though the gcc versions may imply it.  I know from our
> applications that we definitely need to rebuild for 9.1, 9.2 and 9.3 (we
> don't support 9.0) but we also depend on many other packages.

GNUstep does support SuSE 9.0, I believe.

Please see:

http://www.gnustep.org/resources/documentation/User/GNUstep/machines_toc.html

For a complete list of officially supported platforms.

Later, GJC

Gregory John Casamento
-- CEO/President Open Logic Corp. (A MD Corp.)
## Maintainer of Gorm (IB Equiv.) for GNUstep.