Re: GNUstep improvements bounty

From: comrade
Subject: Re: GNUstep improvements bounty
Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2005 00:23:02 +1000

On Thu, Jun 16, 2005 at 12:13:27PM +0200, Quentin Math? wrote:

> >Alex Perez has suggested using some of the funds that GNUstep has
> >(and/or directed donations from individuals) to fund a part-time
> >programmer to improve GNUstep.  Some specific projects include
> I think it is a welcome idea, I would be really interested by a
> May be we could create smaller bounties for more specific stuff, here
> are some ideas :

I'd like to add accessibility to the list:
http://developer.apple.com/documentation/Cocoa/Conceptual/Accessibility/AccessibilityCocoa.pdf

I think this going to be an increasingly hot issue for people deploying
applications into regulated environments such as government and
education sectors, in addition to the rather more basic interest in
making GNUstep useful to a diverse user population.

Peter