Re: question to backend/gui guru...

From: Fred Kiefer
Subject: Re: question to backend/gui guru...
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2006 15:08:51 +0200

I would agree with Adams answer, go for a dummy graphics backend.
Perhaps we could even rewrite the back makefile to have gsc usable as such?
As I understand it you will need a window, or rather event server based
on SDL. Put that into back and perhaps somebody may later add code to
make this a full backend. I love to see huge things being build up by
people only requiring small parts of it.

Fred