Re: [Gnustep-cvs] r28488 - /libs/gui/branches/testplant_1/

From: David Chisnall
Subject: Re: [Gnustep-cvs] r28488 - /libs/gui/branches/testplant_1/
Date: Sat, 22 Aug 2009 15:23:38 +0100

On 21 Aug 2009, at 18:01, Doug Simons wrote:

Hi, sorry if I'm not following protocol. These are my first direct commits. I entered a log message on each change, but I guess that doesn't automatically go to the ChangeLog. How should I go about entering information in the ChangeLog?

If people really care about duplicating the commit messages in the ChangeLog[1] then perhaps they could write a pre-commit hook that simple prepends the output of svn log to the ChangeLog.

David

[1] Compare and contrast:

Commit messages:  http://cia.vc/stats/project/gnustep
ChangeLog: