Re: Open/Save panel issue

From: Eric Wasylishen
Subject: Re: Open/Save panel issue
Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2011 12:11:58 -0700

Hi Sebastian, Thanks for the report… should be fixed now.

-Eric

On 2011-12-22, at 12:52 AM, Sebastian Reitenbach wrote:

On Wednesday, December 21, 2011 07:46 CET, Eric Wasylishen <address@hidden> wrote:

Hi Germán, thanks for pointing that out. I inadvertently deleted the code to draw the highlighted background when working on NSBrowserCell - It should be fixed now.

Do the file icons I added in the open/save dialog browsers look good?

the icons are very close to each other, overlapping a bit, is that intended to be that way?

Sebastian