Re: CoreBase toll-free bridging

From: Richard Frith-Macdonald
Subject: Re: CoreBase toll-free bridging
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2013 09:07:59 +0000

On 13 Mar 2013, at 08:12, Luboš Doležel wrote:

> So guys, what do we do? :-)
>
> I'd be unhappy if this topic just faded away...

I like the idea of changing the format of literal strings to hold a hash
(obviously we need to get buy-in from a gcc developer, since gcc's our
reference/standard compiler), but I'm not sure there's any point storing a
cfTypeID field when we already have an isa field to tell us what type of object
we have.