Re: NSCursor mismatched push and pop

From: David Chisnall
Subject: Re: NSCursor mismatched push and pop
Date: Sun, 6 Oct 2013 20:40:47 +0100

On 6 Oct 2013, at 18:59, Germán Arias <address@hidden> wrote:

> El dom, 06-10-2013 a las 11:16 +0100, David Chisnall escribió:
>> On 6 Oct 2013, at 08:41, Germán Arias <address@hidden> wrote:
>>
>>> Thanks for this log David. Could you provide the log for the other bug?
>>
>> Sure.  I used Typewriter to produce the log for this one, can you suggest an
>> app that can be used to trigger it?
>>
>> David
>
> The attached app show the other cursor issue. This app has a window
> with a toolbar item that display the open panel. Launch the app and
> move the window in a way that the button "Cancel" at panel appears
> over the textview. As show the attached image. Then clic in button
> "Cancel", the cursor remains as an I-beam.
>
> Germán.

This app crashes in an exception at startup.  The error appears to be due to
interface.gorm containing an NSParagraphStyle instance that has the class
version after the int -> NSInteger switch, but still has instance variables of
the former type.  I've not been able to hack up the NSParagraphStyle class
enough to be able to load it.  Is it possible to re-save this gorm as either
the old or the new format?

I thought we had some NSCoder logic that would make this work, allowing us to
load values if the sizes had increased, but apparently I imagined it.