Re: DBus Menu in Gtk theme

From: Gregory Casamento
Subject: Re: DBus Menu in Gtk theme
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2014 14:24:28 -0500

In this case, I agree.  Recommended is what should be done.  I thought with "Suggested" it would give the user an option.

However, considering that the user will (99 times out of 100) want to use the theme which matches her/his desktop, it is best to use a reasonable default than to force them to choose when they shouldn't have to.

Thanks, GC