Re: Build a project with PC in Windows

From: Germán Arias
Subject: Re: Build a project with PC in Windows
Date: Sun, 23 Mar 2014 23:05:58 -0600

On 2014-03-09 19:19:45 -0600 Germán Arias <address@hidden> wrote:

> I get this problem with latest installers for Windows and PC from SVN. I will
> try to call directly CreateProcess() in ProjectCenter to see if this solve
> the problem.
>
> Germán.

OK, I add this code to run make.exe on Windows. I use predefined paths:

#ifdef WIN32
  PROCESS_INFORMATION     pi;
  STARTUPINFOW            si;
  wchar_t command[MAX_PATH];
  wcscpy(command, L"C:\\GNUstep\\msys\\1.0\\bin\\make.exe");

  ZeroMemory(&si, sizeof(si));
  si.cb = sizeof(si);
  ZeroMemory(&pi, sizeof(pi));

  if (!CreateProcessW(NULL, command, NULL, NULL, FALSE, 0, NULL,
L"C:\\GNUstep\\msys\\1.0\\home\\Teswt", &si, &pi))
    {
      return;
    }

  CloseHandle(pi.hThread);
#else

This launch a separate window to run make. And I get the error that show the
attached screenshot. There are a lot of these errors at web, but don't help me.
Any idea?

Germán.

<PCError.jpg>