Re: Problem with PageLayout and Print panel

From: Germán Arias
Subject: Re: Problem with PageLayout and Print panel
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2015 01:47:04 -0600

El dom, 22-02-2015 a las 19:59 +0100, Riccardo Mottola escribió:
> Hi,
>
> Germán Arias wrote:
> > Currently (testing with Ink) if you select PageLayout or Print panel at
> > menu, nothing is displayed.
> Hmm, with the standard GNUstep theme, they look fine for me using e.g.
> Ink, they look as always. Linux/x86
>
> Is everything clean at your side? do you have a custom theme?
>
> Riccardo

I have this problem no matter the theme or style. I noticed I also
cannot open the panels Open/Save. It only occurs at my amd64 machine,
the x86 machine works fine. This problem should be related with the
Fred's changes in tiff.m or NSBitmapImagerep. Just see the attached
image that show how looks the fonts panel, there aren't arrows at
scrollbars.

Germán