Re: Problem with PageLayout and Print panel

From: Fred Kiefer
Subject: Re: Problem with PageLayout and Print panel
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2015 23:19:46 +0100

I am still struggeling to understand the different issues you are having at the
moment. This one is on 64bit Linux and it the current problem is about
configuring FiscaLab. Is that correct?
It probably would help if you could provide a bit more context. What is the
configure script trying to do here?
And as what user did you install GNUstep? And why is gui in Local and not in
System?

Fred

On the road