Re: Problem with PageLayout and Print panel

From: Germán Arias
Subject: Re: Problem with PageLayout and Print panel
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2015 10:18:00 -0600

The problem with the images (arrows in scrollbars) and with open/save
panels was a problem of permissions on my copy of gnustep-gui. So I
deleted it and get a new copy of the svn, now the open/save panels works
as expected. But print and pagelayout still don't work. I'm currently
testing with the default theme. In gdb I added a breakpoint in
NSDocument.m:1440, as I can see this method is not overridden in any
place, but even with this this line is executed, and when this happen my
OS hangs.

Germán