Re: Problem with PageLayout and Print panel

From: Germán Arias
Subject: Re: Problem with PageLayout and Print panel
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2015 13:10:38 -0600

El lun, 23-02-2015 a las 09:01 +0100, Fred Kiefer escribió:
> Which version of tifflib is installed on that machine? The change I made in
> tiff.m depends on a new version of that library but should fall back to an
> define for older versions, which should give the old behaviour.
>
> Your bug report is a bit unclear, first you state that certain panels don't
> display at all, but then you have a specific panel in a screenshot. Could you
> please give the details of what goes wrong for each of the panels?
>
> Fred
>
> On the road

I delete all GNUstep software and reinstall all again using a revision
previous to the change in tiff.m. But the problem is still present. Then
I update to SVN head and install all my gnustep apps. Installing
FisicaLab I get several errors in configure. something like this:

grep:
/usr/GNUstep/Local/Library/Libraries/gnustep-gui/Versions/0.24/Resources/English.lproj/GSFindPanel.gorm:
 Permission denied

No matter how times I re-install it, all the files are copied without
read permissions. But why this happen only in amd64? Or there is
something wrong on my system?

Germán