gomp-discuss

[Gomp-discuss] WOMPAT 2003

From: Biagio Lucini
Subject: [Gomp-discuss] WOMPAT 2003
Date: Thu, 15 May 2003 12:19:23 +0100 (BST)

Hi all - I know there haven't been loads of activity in the recent time,
but as far as I am concerned the project is still alive.

Below is a reminder of a conference. Diego, am I wrong or you are in
Toronto? Do you think you can go? It may be a good opportunity to exchange
views and to gather some ideas.

Thanks
Biagio