gomp-discuss

Re: [Gomp-discuss] WOMPAT 2003

From: Biagio Lucini
Subject: Re: [Gomp-discuss] WOMPAT 2003
Date: Thu, 15 May 2003 14:22:40 +0100 (BST)

Right, let's give a fresh look at the todo list. We need:
a) a set of working libs
b) hooks (sorry if the term is not appropriate) in the compiler

In principle, I have no problem with my present knowledge in tackling A,
but B would be another thing... I could do something there as well, but I
need to be guided as a baby who hasn't learnt how to walk :-) I see many
of the potential contributors there to be up to something else (mainly,
tree-ssa), so probably noone will put big commitment on this stage before
that project has reached production-stage.

Will it be sensible to do some counting? Who is still there and still
wants to give a hand, even if not in a near future?

Biagio