gpsd-dev

Re: [gpsd-dev] Very basic PPS question:

From: Eric S. Raymond
Subject: Re: [gpsd-dev] Very basic PPS question:
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2013 09:39:47 -0400

Håkan Johansson <address@hidden>:
> * This manual seems not to have survived onto the new website?  Link
> was from http://gpsd.berlios.de/references.html, under 'Obsolete
> products'.

I have investigated.  I have in my GPSD vault of documentation a directory
vendor-docs with a README in it that says this:

    This directory is a copy of the GPSD vendor docs on Berlios that aren't in
    the version-control repository.

    There's a 'motorola' directory not copied here.

I must for some reason have elected not to copy over the OnCore stuff when
we moved from Berlios to Savannah, but damned if I can remember why.  Possibly
it has something to do with the OnCore line having been long end-of-lifed,
but I've kept older stuff.

Anyway, I've saved a copy.  At some point I'll make sure it gets into
our GoogleDocs repository and gets linked.