gpsd-dev

Re: [gpsd-dev] Recipe for installing new-enough scons is broken

From: Sanjeev Gupta
Subject: Re: [gpsd-dev] Recipe for installing new-enough scons is broken
Date: Mon, 1 Jun 2015 21:09:19 +0800

On Mon, Jun 1, 2015 at 5:48 PM, Hal Murray <address@hidden> wrote:
You don't get to tell me what distro or what version of a distro I decide to
use.

[Apologies in advance if I misinterpreted what you were trying to say, but
that's the way it came across.]

That was a bad summarisation by me, before I drafted the patch.  The actual patch that was commitetd aboyt 6 hours ago has Gary's instructions for wheezy in place (with an additional two lines on what might be a simpler way to update the keyring).

It also had (added by me) the much shorter instructions for Raspbian with jessie, with this preceeding it:
Switching to the latest raspbian distribution (jessie) is strongly recommended.

--
Sanjeev Gupta
+65 98551208     http://www.linkedin.com/in/ghane