gpsd-dev

Re: [gpsd-dev] Recipe for installing new-enough scons is broken

From: Gary E. Miller
Subject: Re: [gpsd-dev] Recipe for installing new-enough scons is broken
Date: Mon, 1 Jun 2015 12:09:16 -0700

Yo Sanjeev!

On Mon, 1 Jun 2015 01:30:56 +0800
Sanjeev Gupta <address@hidden> wrote:

> Should we break out the RasPi documentation?  It seems too long,
> compared to the
> total length of the INSTALL file.

Yeah, pretty soon we'll need some distro specific install files, referenced
from the main INSTALL file.

Like most things, the RasPi stuff started small, and grew and grew.  Time
for it to be kicked out of the nest and start its own life.

I would rather distros manage their own installs, but some, like the
RasPi people, can't be bothered to actually make their ports work.

RGDS
GARY
        address@hidden  Tel:+1(541)382-8588