gpsd-dev

Re: [gpsd-dev] ✘xgps

From: Hal Murray
Subject: Re: [gpsd-dev] ✘xgps
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2016 01:35:14 -0700

address@hidden said:
> I rarely use xgps, but I thought I'd give it a try tonight.  Not good.
> I get this repeating error:

Works for me.  I just pulled HEAD to double check.

^C to the window where I started it says:
^CTraceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/gi/overrides/GLib.py", line 730, in
<lambda>
    func_fdtransform = lambda _, cond, *data: callback(channel, cond, *data)
KeyboardInterrupt

But File->Quit works.  So does ^Q to its window, or closing that window.

--
These are my opinions.  I hate spam.