gpsd-users

Re: open SHM data only after cgps start

From: Hans Kurscheidt
Subject: Re: open SHM data only after cgps start
Date: Fri, 5 Feb 2021 10:55:52 +0100

Thanks David,

YES, got it to work. Had to create all these systemd stuff, put it in the right directories and cp the gpsd exec from /usr/local/sbin to /usr/sbin.

Unfortunately, I now running into another prob.

I recompiled my source w/ what I believe is the new gps.h file Version 10.1 and I'm getting now compilation errors due to a changed read_gps() function, which requires more arguments as in 3.16

Where can I find uptodate documentation of how to interface gpsd from a cpp program?

RGDS

hk