Re: [Groff] conditionals inside a table?

From: Ralph Corderoy
Subject: Re: [Groff] conditionals inside a table?
Date: Fri, 05 Dec 2014 15:06:08 +0000

Hi Anton,

> Is this included into any of the man pages.  I tried to find, but
> couldn't, but I haven't searched all of groff man pages.

I don't think all of groff's GNU info information is duplicated in the
man pages.  Unfortunately, GNU projects mandate using info even if the
project is another typesetting system!

You can do `info groff >foo' to get a big text file that can then be
more easily searched and navigated than info(1) provides.

Cheers, Ralph.