Re: [e9e92ee00811f7d0fcbde415346f7f4f7be14528] missed one

From: Steffen Nurpmeso
Subject: Re: [e9e92ee00811f7d0fcbde415346f7f4f7be14528] missed one
Date: Thu, 08 Sep 2022 15:30:15 +0200

Hello Branden,

..again, and sorry, for the noise..

Steffen Nurpmeso wrote in
 <20220907210913.drF4V%steffen@sdaoden.eu>:
 |P.S.:
 |||(Actually my less(1) pull request will not find the IDs my mdocmx
 |I updated the pull request with an additional fix commit that
 |I would still hope for a possibility to create anchor-only OSC 8.

Actually i will update it again with

    osc8_inspect(): ignore "#[no ID]" local anchor URIs..

    Like in HTML #ID are in-document local anchor references.
    An URI # without ID does not lead anywhere usually.

    Ignore them in the sole case that there also was an id= parameter,
    meaning this OSC 8 construct is meant to *create* a local anchor.

    Like this less(1) will be capable to deal with local anchors
    generated by grotty(1)'s 1.23[.0] \X'tty: link' command.
    (Which, perspectively, will be used for interactive Unix manual
    pages.)

Whether it will make it i cannot tell.  But i can tell you
i _love_ to use the interactive manual pages since 2014.
Of course, only for the programs i created myself, but that is
a pity!

Ciao.

--steffen