Re: Putting hyperlinks in a PDF document

From: Blake McBride
Subject: Re: Putting hyperlinks in a PDF document
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 06:53:15 -0600

I'm sorry.  I worded the problem poorly.

-P-l (landscape) works fine.  No problem there.  It prints in landscape.

The problem is, when I use -P-l it kills the hyperlink code you gave me.

So, -P-l changes the document from portrait to landscape as expected.  But
the hyperlink code no longer works.

Thanks!

Blake