Re: Putting hyperlinks in a PDF document

From: Peter Schaffter
Subject: Re: Putting hyperlinks in a PDF document
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2022 12:07:21 -0500

On Tue, Nov 15, 2022, G. Branden Robinson wrote:
> [adding Peter for a mom question]
> Peter, is there something "papersize.tmac" could be doing to help out
> mom(7) here?  We'd then have that macro file wired up to all of our
> full-service macro packages.

The attached patch along with my most recent commit gets mom
and papersize working together.  I'd apply it myself but I
observe a policy of not committing outside my comfy corner inside
groff/contrib.

Note that when a mom file is built with -Tpdf or pdfmom, there's no
need for -P flags on the command line.  (Thanks, Deri!).  The one
instance where papersize.tmac needs to be called is when .ps output
is desired and the file consists entirely of presentational
(bare-metal) macros.  IOW, quite rare.

--
Peter Schaffter
https://www.schaffter.ca