Re: GNU eqn clarifications and reforms (was: EQN - special words)

From: Damian McGuckin
Subject: Re: GNU eqn clarifications and reforms (was: EQN - special words)
Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2023 22:49:58 +1000 (AEST)

On Thu, 1 Jun 2023, G. Branden Robinson wrote:

I would encourage you to write your eqn user's guide against 1.23.0.rc4. I don't expect eqn's behavior to change at all between that RC and final release, whenever that is.

Got it.  Thanks Branden.

When one uses -mm, using any RC is often risky as the MM macros seem to be the last thing to be fixed in a release cycle.

Thanks - Damian

Pacific Engineering Systems International ..... 20D Grose St, Glebe NSW 2037
Ph:+61-2-8571-0847 .. Fx:+61-2-9692-9623 | unsolicited email not wanted here
Views & opinions here are mine and not those of any past or present employer