guix-devel

Re: boot multiple Gnu/Linux Distributions from one USB key

From: Tobias Geerinckx-Rice
Subject: Re: boot multiple Gnu/Linux Distributions from one USB key
Date: Sat, 23 Mar 2019 16:57:55 +0000

gnuforever,

I missed this question, sorry.  Had any luck?

March 13, 2019 6:24 AM, "gnuforever" <address@hidden> wrote:
>> TL;DR: there is no one reliable way, only distro-specific support.
>
> Does this mean that ,for the moment, I can not add Guix to my multiple
> boot usb key?

Not out of the box, no, but there's already work being done[1] to change that.
Until then, you'll have to manually set up the necessary loopiness.

Kind regards,

T G-R

[1]: https://issues.guix.info/issue/34863

Sent from a Web browser.  Excuse or enjoy my brevity.