guix-devel

Re: moderation, please

From: ng0
Subject: Re: moderation, please
Date: Sun, 13 Oct 2019 10:27:37 +0000

And for everyone who is trying to 'splain email clients to me:
you do know that I was only refering to the gnu.org serverside
of the email list, that the main issue has been solved off-list
and that I have been sending the main points of annoyance to
/dev/null days before I even wrote this email.

Not that I owe anyone an explanation, but maybe no other people
get the idea to respond to this thread then.