guix-devel

Re: Packaging Jami progress

From: Jan Wielkiewicz
Subject: Re: Packaging Jami progress
Date: Thu, 7 Nov 2019 20:47:57 +0100

Dnia 2019-11-07, o godz. 20:10:01
Pierre Neidhardt <address@hidden> napisaƂ(a):

> Jan, can you resend the your patch set, I think you forgot a commit.
> The first patch does not apply, in particular this hunk:

>                 ;; Things we don't need:
>                 ;; BaseClasses - contains libraries from Windows
> SDK ;; we don't need it, at least not now.
> -                  (list "BaseClasses" "bin" "g7221" "ilbc" "milenage"
> +                  (list "BaseClasses" "g7221" "ilbc" "milenage"
>                       "speex" "threademulation" "yuv" "bdsound"
> -                     "gsm" "lib" "mp3" "resample" "srtp" "webrtc"
> +                     "gsm" "mp3" "resample" "srtp" "webrtc"
>                          ;; Keep only resample, build and README.txt.
>                          "build/baseclasses" "build/g7221" "build/gsm"
>                       "build/ilbc" "build/milenage"
> "build/resample" --8<---------------cut
>
> Cheers!

I sent everything I had, so don't know what's wrong. Can we skip this
now and I'll make a new commit (don't know how intelligent git is)?
There's a chance I modified and something, then ran "git checkout
previous_commit_number", and then commited, but I'm not sure, since
this is the first time I use git for something other than "git clone".
I also ran a strange command - "git cherrypick", when I was trying to
figure out how to patch my commits.

Jan Wielkiewicz