guix-devel

Re: Incentives for review

From: zimoun
Subject: Re: Incentives for review
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2021 11:15:24 +0200

Hi Jonathan,

On Fri, 22 Oct 2021 at 08:37, "Jonathan McHugh" <indieterminacy@libre.brussels>
wrote:

> Its also worth citing some of the suggestions in this devel-guix thread
> concerning tooling or options:
> https://lists.nongnu.org/archive/html/guix-devel/2021-08/msg00042.html

Thanks.

> Suggestions included:
> Bugs Everywhere https://bugs-everywhere.readthedocs.io/en/latest/
> Git-Issue https://github.com/dspinellis/git-issue
> Fossil https://fossil-scm.org/home/doc/trunk/www/bugtheory.wiki
>
> IMHO, I though Bugs Everywhere was the most interesting, though it may have
> experienced some bitrot.

Git based, it is possible to use public-inbox with:

<https://yhetil.org/guix-bugs/>

> More recently I have been deliberating on the idea of using a MUD type
> tool as an interface for issue and bugtracking.

Yeah, maybe gamify the review could help.  Maybe Libreadventure could
help.

1: <https://vcs.fsf.org/?p=libreadventure.git;a=tree>
2: <https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/guix-devel/2021-09/msg00208.html>

Cheers,