guix-devel

Re: Building a software toolchain that works

From: Yasuaki Kudo
Subject: Re: Building a software toolchain that works
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2022 21:32:23 +0900

Hi,

I posted something similar recently but I know there are 100s of banks and
hedge funds alike that run daily calculations on arrays of servers , and they
have very tricky changes in both software and data, daily.

Do you think Guix(HPC - i don't know what specializations go there 😅) can be
the prime tool for the job?

-Yasu