guix-devel

Re: Small change request to the manual page "Building from Git"

From: zimoun
Subject: Re: Small change request to the manual page "Building from Git"
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2022 19:01:25 +0200

Hi,

On lun., 10 oct. 2022 at 18:18, Mehmet Tekman <mtekman89@gmail.com> wrote:

> If "guix shell -D guix --pure" is included in the new version of the
> manual, then I'm more than happy to drop my suggestion.

You can find here the last version of the manual:

    https://guix.gnu.org/manual/devel/en/

Moreover, Guix also includes a local copy at
$HOME/.config/guix/current/share/info/
and using an info reader, it should be configured by default, i.e.,

    info guix

displays the version of the manual for your current revision of Guix.

Hope that helps,
simon